Having spoken to one of the business partners as the very first episode of the Participation Coaching Podcast (Neil Plimmer), here is a follow-up and an update with a new guest!
Lessons learned from a new junior coaching business
My guest – Nevil Perryman-Best (@NevilPB).
Don’t fool for people saying “you can’t make money from junior golf” and that “it’s our way of giving back”. It’s a myth.
Things we talk about:
- Nevil’s background and development as a junior golf coach
- Creating a learning-conducive environments and managing behaviour
- Engaging parents and providing playing experiences for families
- The business of junior golf coaching – scaling, pricing, doing it full-time
- Lessons learned from starting from scratch in a new area
- School coaching as a product
- Development of the Junior Golf Alliance
And much more!
Listen to the episode
Listen to the episode below or in your favourite podcast app (I recommend Overcast).
If you are reading this in an email, access the player and all the links on the website.